A centre of excellence for innovative trade policy research.
- Trade policy, regional disparities, and inclusive growth by Professor Henry Overman
- Inclusion and wellbeing by Richard Layard
- How does trade affect inequality? by Peter Levell
- Healthy trade policy by Pepita Barlow
Find out about the latest research on trade policies and emissions reduction in a commissioned report for Committee on Climate Change.
In his blog, based on his speech at the Summit of the Americas, L. Alan Winters looks at how to develop a global system to address greenhouse gas emissions.
- 57 varieties of inclusive trade policy by Michael Gasiorek
- Inclusive Trade Policy: an etiquette guide for good governance by L. Alan Winters
- Inclusivity in trade policy? It's all about process by Viviane Gravey and Billy Melo Araujo
- Economic Disintegration by Ian Wooton
- What can trade mean for workers and households? by Mairi Spowage and James Black
- The UK's "Indo-Pacific tilt" strategy and inclusive trade policy by Minako Morita-Jaeger
- Artificial Intelligence and Trade: A Big Challenge for Inclusivity by Ingo Borchert and Emily Jones
- The trade inclusivity of new borders and old borders: the case of Scotland by Gioele Figus, Peter McGregor, Graeme Roy and Stuart McIntyre